Easy Zucchini Quiche
With only six ingredients and about 5 minutes of prep, this quiche is the ultimate easy (and GORGEOUS!) meal for breakfast, lunch, or dinner!
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 45 mins
- Total Time: 50 mins
- Yield: 6 1x
- 1 prepared pie crust (store bought or homemade)
- 4 eggs
- 1 3/4 cup whole milk*
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 large or 2 small zucchini, thinly sliced
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Place pie crust in pie dish and trim edges.
- Mix together remaining ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Pour into prepared crust.
- Bake for 45 minutes, or until quiche is set and beginning to brown on top.
If crust is browning too quickly, cover edges with foil.
*For quiche, the higher the fat content of the milk, the better. Cream can also be used.