Crustless Broccoli, Bacon, and Cheddar Quiche
A delicious, simple quiche without the hassle of a crust- my go-to recipe for company
Prep Time15 mins
Cook Time45 mins
Servings: 6 -8
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups milk
- 3/4 cups Bisquick or white or whole wheat flour + 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 4 strips bacon cooked and chopped
- 2 cups steamed fresh broccoli
- 8 oz. cheddar cheese grated
- pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 350 and grease a quiche
Mix first four ingredients together in a large bowl.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Pour batter into prepared dish; bake for 45 minutes or until set and golden brown on top
Allow to cool for at least 10 minutes before serving.
- The provided nutrition information does not include any added sodium from seasoning to taste, any optional ingredients, and it does not take brands into account. Feel free to calculate it yourself using this calculator or by adding the recipe to Yummly.
Serving: 1/8th quiche | Calories: 349kcal | Carbohydrates: 12.7g | Protein: 23.6g | Fat: 23g | Saturated Fat: 12.2g | Cholesterol: 142mg | Sodium: 794mg | Fiber: 0.8g | Sugar: 4.7g