Greek Yogurt Egg Salad with Dill
This healthy Greek yogurt egg salad is packed with flavor from fresh dill and lemon juice, and is much lower in calories with no mayo!
Prep Time5 mins
Total Time5 mins
Servings: 2 servings
- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt (I used nonfat)
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice or red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill or more, if you love dill!
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt or to taste
- pinch of black pepper
- 4 hard boiled eggs chopped
- whole grain bread, crackers, or lettuce wraps, for serving optional
Stir all ingredients except for eggs in a bowl until it reaches a smooth consistency. Add the chopped eggs and stir to coat well.
Taste and adjust seasonings as necessary.
Serve on soft whole wheat bread, with crackers, or on lettuce wraps for a low carb option.
- For a richer taste, use full-fat Greek yogurt and/or add a teaspoon or so of extra-virgin olive oil to the mix.
- Storage/meal prep: this egg salad will keep in the fridge for 3-5 days in an airtight container. Because it's made with yogurt, some liquid may separate out- if this happens, just give it a stir before serving or pour any pooling liquid out. Double the recipe for lunch all week long!
Calories: 171kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 15g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 374mg | Sodium: 424mg | Potassium: 161mg | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 520IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 78mg | Iron: 1mg