Tzatziki Greek Yogurt Chicken Salad
Cool, tangy, refreshing, and healthy- this tzatziki chicken salad is mixed with Greek yogurt, cucumber, herbs, vinegar, and spices for an easy meal!
Prep Time10 mins
Total Time10 mins
Servings: 4 servings
- 2 cups cooked shredded chicken such as rotisserie
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cucumber grated, and liquid squeezed out with a clean towel
- 1/4 cup fresh chopped herbs parsley, mint, chives, scallions, and/or dill
- 1 small clove garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice or red wine vinegar
- kosher salt and black pepper to taste
Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl. Taste and adjust seasoning if necessary.
Cover and refrigerate until you are ready to serve.
Serve chicken salad in pita bread, in lettuce wraps, or on crackers/toast.
- Make ahead/storage: Make this in bulk and take it for lunch all week- stays good in the fridge for 3-5 days! Give it a stir to mix it up a bit before servings, since the yogurt will separate a bit.
- For a dairy-free version, use mayo instead of yogurt, or a dairy free yogurt substitute.
- To save time, use leftover tzatziki sauce or store-bought tzatiziki, by mixing about a cup of it with the chicken and seasoning to taste.
Calories: 139kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 20g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 54mg | Sodium: 64mg | Potassium: 268mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 282IU | Vitamin C: 4mg | Calcium: 47mg | Iron: 1mg