Tzatziki Greek Yogurt Chicken Salad
Cool, tangy, refreshing, and healthy- this tzatziki chicken salad is mixed with Greek yogurt, cucumber, herbs, vinegar, and spices for an easy meal!
Prep Time5 mins
Total Time5 mins
Servings: 4 servings
- 2 cups cooked shredded chicken such as rotisserie
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cucumber grated, and liquid squeezed out with a clean towel
- 1/4 cup fresh chopped herbs parsley, scallions/chives, dill, etc.
- 1 small clove garlic minced
- 2-3 tablespoons red wine vinegar depending on how vinegar-ey you want it
- salt and pepper to taste
Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl.
Cover and refrigerate until you are ready to serve.
Serve chicken salad in pita bread, in lettuce wraps, or on crackers/toast.
- Make this in bulk and take it for lunch all week- stays good in the fridge for 5 days! Give it a stir to mix it up a bit before servings, since the yogurt will separate a bit.
- The provided nutrition information does not include any added sodium from seasoning to taste, any optional ingredients, and it does not take brands into account. Feel free to calculate it yourself using this calculator or by adding the recipe to Yummly.
Calories: 139kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 20g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 54mg | Sodium: 63mg | Potassium: 247mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 56IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 41mg | Iron: 1mg