Four Ingredient Pesto Pasta Salad
All you need to make this healthy, light, and delicious pasta salad is 15 minutes and four ingredients! Great for a picnic or a summer party.
Servings: 8 servings
- 16 oz. pasta I used whole wheat rotini
- 3/4 cup prepared pesto I used lemon arugula pesto
- 4 oz. soft goat cheese (chevre) crumbled
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes halved or quartered
Cook pasta according to directions in salted water.
Drain pasta (see notes)
Mix pasta with pesto, goat cheese, and tomatoes.
Serve warm, at room temperature, or cold.
- When you mix the goat cheese with the warm pasta, it will melt into the pesto creating a creamy texture. If you want the cheese to stay intact (or if you want cool pasta salad immediately), rinse the pasta with cold water until cooled completely before mixing with other ingredients.
- The provided nutrition information does not include any added sodium from seasoning to taste, any optional ingredients, and it does not take brands into account. Feel free to calculate it yourself using this calculator or by adding the recipe to Yummly.
Calories: 348kcal | Carbohydrates: 47g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 8mg | Sodium: 279mg | Potassium: 255mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 904IU | Vitamin C: 13mg | Calcium: 76mg | Iron: 2mg