Honey Blackberry Mint Mocktails
This non-alcoholic cocktail (mocktail!) is delicious, healthy, and paleo! Fresh blackberries, mint, lemon juice, honey, and seltzer make a delicious and refreshing party beverage.
Servings: 4 servings
- 8 fresh blackberries plus more for garnish
- 1/4 cup honey
- a handful fresh mint leaves about 10, plus more for garnish
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 cups seltzer
In a cocktail shaker, muddle together the blackberries, honey, and mint until very well blended.
Add the lemon juice and water, cover, and shake to mix.
Strain the mixture into two glasses with ice.
Top each glass with 1 cup of seltzer.
Garnish with blackberries and mint leaves.
- Don't have a cocktail shaker or muddler? No problem! Just use a wooden spoon to muddle the ingredients in a small bowl, and strain through a mesh sieve.
- Like your beverages a bit more adult? Add two shots of vodka to the cocktail shaker instead of water.
- The provided nutrition information does not include any added sodium from seasoning to taste, any optional ingredients, and it does not take brands into account. Feel free to calculate it yourself using this calculator or by adding the recipe to Yummly.
Calories: 45kcal | Carbohydrates: 12g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Sodium: 52mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 12g | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 12mg | Iron: 1mg