Easy Zucchini Quiche
With only six ingredients and about 5 minutes of prep, this zucchini quiche is the ultimate easy (and GORGEOUS!) meal for breakfast, lunch, or dinner!
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time45 mins
Total Time50 mins
Servings: 8 servings
- 1 prepared pie dough store bought or homemade
- 1 large zucchini (or two small) thinly sliced
- 4 eggs
- 1 3/4 cup whole milk
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese grated
- kosher salt to taste
- black pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
Place pie crust in pie dish and trim edges. Layer the sliced zucchini in the bottom of the pie.
Mix together remaining ingredients in a medium bowl.
Pour on top of the zucchini.
Bake for 45 minutes, or until quiche is set and beginning to brown on top.
- If crust is browning too quickly, cover edges with foil.
- For quiche, the higher the fat content of the milk, the better. Cream can also be used, but I don't recommend using skim or low fat milk.
- The provided nutrition information does not include any added sodium from seasoning to taste, any optional ingredients, and it does not take brands into account. Feel free to calculate it yourself using this calculator or by adding the recipe to Yummly.
Calories: 190kcal | Carbohydrates: 14g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 91mg | Sodium: 243mg | Potassium: 191mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 315IU | Vitamin C: 5mg | Calcium: 155mg | Iron: 1mg