Spiralized Sesame Cucumber Salad
A five minute, five ingredient cucumber salad BURSTING with sweet, tangy, umami flavor. Paleo, healthy, and low carb!
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time5 hrs 27 mins
Servings: 2 -4
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4-1/2 teaspoon red chili flakes depending on how spicy you like it
- 2 cucumbers spiralized (or sliced)
- toasted sesame seeds and sliced green onions for garnish (optional)
Whisk together first five ingredients in a medium bowl.
Add prepared cucumbers; toss to coat
Top with toasted sesame seeds and green onions, if desired.