Spiralized Sesame Cucumber Salad
This spiralized cucumber salad is a five minute, five ingredient cucumber salad BURSTING with sweet, tangy, umami, sesame flavor. It's paleo, healthy, and low-carb!
Prep Time10 mins
Total Time10 mins
Servings: 4 servings
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon red chili flakes or more, depending on how spicy you like it
- 2 cucumbers spiralized (or sliced)
- toasted sesame seeds and sliced green onions for garnish (optional)
Whisk together first five ingredients in a medium bowl.
Add prepared cucumbers; toss to coat
Top with toasted sesame seeds and green onions, if desired.
- The provided nutrition information does not include any added sodium from seasoning to taste, any optional ingredients, and it does not take brands into account. Feel free to calculate it yourself using this calculator or by adding the recipe to Yummly.
Calories: 98kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 587mg | Potassium: 204mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 145IU | Vitamin C: 5mg | Calcium: 21mg | Iron: 1mg