Sheet Pan Fajitas with Chicken and Steak
These oven baked sheet pan fajitas have chicken AND steak and are tender and bursting with flavor- an easy, no-fuss weeknight dinner the whole family will love!
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time20 mins
Marinating time2 hrs
Total Time30 mins
Servings: 6 servings
- 1 lb. flank steak cut into strips
- 1 lb. chicken breasts cut into strips
- juice of one lime
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- kosher salt to taste
- black pepper to taste
- 2 bell peppers any color, cut into strips
- 1 onion halved and sliced
- tortillas, guacamole, sour cream, salsa, pico de gallo, fresh cilantro, and/or hot sauce for serving
In a gallon sized zip top bag or a container, mix lime juice, olive oil (2 tablespoons), minced garlic (1 clove), smoked paprika (1 teaspoon), cumin (1 teaspoon), oregano (1 teaspoon), and salt and pepper to taste. Add the steak and chicken, and mix to coat. Allow to marinate for at least two hours, preferably overnight (you can also freeze it at this point for an easy make ahead meal).
On a rimmed baking sheet, spread the marinated steak and chicken, the onion, and the sliced belle peppers out. Mix together to coat well.
Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes (or until meat is cooked and veggies are beginning to brown).
Serve meat and peppers on tortillas or brown rice with guacamole, sour cream, hot sauce, pico de gallo, and/or salsa and garnish with fresh cilantro.
- The provided nutrition information does not include any added sodium from seasoning to taste, any optional ingredients, and it does not take brands into account. Feel free to calculate it yourself using this calculator or by adding the recipe to Yummly.
Calories: 254kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 33g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 94mg | Sodium: 131mg | Potassium: 662mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 1429IU | Vitamin C: 53mg | Calcium: 35mg | Iron: 2mg