Roasted Potatoes and Onions with Rosemary and Mustard
These Roasted Potatoes and Onions are PERFECT. They're mixed with onions that caramelize, rosemary, and whole grain mustard that adds a subtle kick. The perfect side for anything from a casual weeknight dinner to Thanksgiving!
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time1 hr
- 1 large or 2 small yellow onion, quartered and thinly sliced
- 2.5 lbs unpeeled red potatoes cut into approximately 1/2 inch cubes
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon whole grain mustard
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- plenty of salt and pepper
Mix all ingredients in a large bowl (make sure you salt liberally!).
Spread evenly on a sturdy rimmed baking sheet
Roast at 425 degrees for approximately 1 hour, stirring once halfway through, until potatoes are browned and onions crispy.
- It's important to not overcrowd the pan. Use two baking sheets if needed, or cut the recipe in half!
- The provided nutrition information does not include any added sodium from seasoning to taste, any optional ingredients, and it does not take brands into account. Feel free to calculate it yourself using this calculator or by adding the recipe to Yummly.
Calories: 154kcal | Carbohydrates: 24.7g | Protein: 2.9g | Fat: 5.6g | Saturated Fat: 0.8g | Sodium: 18mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 2.2g