Turkey Salad with Cranberries and Walnuts
Turkey salad with cranberries and walnuts make up this creamy, cold, and light recipe- perfect for using leftover thanksgiving turkey! Chicken can easily be substituted for turkey.
Prep Time10 mins
Total Time10 mins
Servings: 4 servings
- 2 cups turkey meat chopped (chicken can also be used)
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries or chopped fresh cranberries
- 1/4 cup walnuts or pecans, chopped
- 1 rib celery finely diced
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley chopped
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- kosher salt to taste
- black pepper to taste
Mix all ingredients in a bowl.
Serve on crackers, on a sandwich, or on a bed of greens.
- This turkey salad can be stored in the refrigerator in an airtight container for up to 5 days.
- The provided nutrition information does not include any added sodium from seasoning to taste, any optional ingredients, and it does not take brands into account. Feel free to calculate it yourself using this calculator or by adding the recipe to Yummly.
Calories: 247kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 17g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 53mg | Sodium: 180mg | Potassium: 223mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 150IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 19mg | Iron: 1mg