Rosemary and Honey Roasted Almonds
These Rosemary and Honey Roasted Almonds are the best snack recipe- savory, sweet, and nutritious for a guilt-free midday treat! Plus, they're a cinch to make.
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time20 mins
Cooling time10 mins
Total Time25 mins
Servings: 8 servings
- 2 cups whole almonds
- 1 tablespoon butter melted
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon dried rosemary or 2 tablespoons fresh
- 1 teaspoon sea salt plus more if needed
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
Mix all ingredients together in a bowl and spread out evenly on prepared baking sheet.
Roast for 18-20 minutes, stirring twice throughout cooking.
Allow to cool for at least 10 minutes before eating, stirring occasionally as they cool. If nuts stick together, just break apart.
Sprinkle with more sea salt, if desired.
- Keep an eye on the almonds as they cook, especially if your oven runs hot. Over-roasted nuts tend to be bitter and not as tasty.
- Storage: Store in an airtight container at room temperature for a week- longer in the fridge.
- Make it vegan: substitute honey with 1 tablespoon maple syrup, agave sweetener, or white or more brown sugar.
- The provided nutrition information does not include any added sodium from seasoning to taste, any optional ingredients, and it does not take brands into account. Feel free to calculate it yourself using this calculator or by adding the recipe to Yummly.
Calories: 233kcal | Carbohydrates: 12g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 4mg | Sodium: 304mg | Potassium: 252mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 52IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 98mg | Iron: 1mg