Summer Peach Salsa
Full of fresh summer ingredients, this mild, simple summer peach salsa recipe is great on chips, on tacos, on fish... it's slightly sweet, tangy, and pairs well with spicy, warm flavors. It's healthy, gluten-free, vegan, raw, and low-fat, and it's mild flavor makes it kid friendly.
Prep Time10 mins
Total Time10 mins
Servings: 8 servings
- 1 firm peach chopped
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes or about 3/4 lb. of another variety, chopped
- 1 cup corn kernels frozen or fresh, from about 1 ear of corn
- 1/4 cup red onion finely diced
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro chopped
- 1 clove garlic minced
- juice and zest of one lime
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
Combine all ingredients. Taste and adjust seasonings.
For best flavor, allow to sit in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes before eating, stirring just before serving.
- Storing leftovers/make ahead: Refrigerate for up to one week and stir just before serving.
- The provided nutrition information does not include any added sodium from seasoning to taste, any optional ingredients, and it does not take brands into account. Feel free to calculate it yourself using this calculator or by adding the recipe to Yummly.
Calories: 37kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 190mg | Potassium: 200mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 393IU | Vitamin C: 16mg | Calcium: 7mg | Iron: 1mg