Sautéed Vegetable and Goat Cheese Naan Pizza
This vegetarian Sautéed Vegetable and Goat Cheese Naan Pizza recipe comes together in only 20 minutes for an easy weeknight dinner! Tip: place the baking rack in the lower half of the oven for a crisp crust.
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time10 mins
Servings: 2 pizzas
- 2 naan flatbreads
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil divided
- 1 small zucchini sliced into rounds 1/4" thick
- 1 small yellow or orange bell pepper diced
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 4 oz. goat cheese chèvre, crumbled
- chopped fresh parsley for garnish (optional)
Preheat oven to 425 degrees and arrange oven rack close to bottom of oven.
Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add zucchini and bell pepper and season with salt and pepper. Sauté for 3-5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until softened and beginning to brown.
Place the naan on a rimmed baking sheet
, and drizzle each with 1 tablespoon olive oil.
Top the naan with shredded mozzarella, parmesan, and goat cheese.
Add sautéed vegetables on top of the cheese.
Bake in preheated oven on bottom rack for 10 minutes, or until crust gets crispy and cheese is melted.
Garnish with fresh parsley, if desired.
- The provided nutrition information does not include any added sodium from seasoning to taste, any optional ingredients, and it does not take brands into account. Feel free to calculate it yourself using this calculator or by adding the recipe to Yummly.
Serving: 1pizza | Calories: 662kcal | Carbohydrates: 40.5g | Protein: 29.8g | Fat: 44g | Saturated Fat: 16.2g | Cholesterol: 55mg | Sodium: 1083mg | Fiber: 2.5g | Sugar: 7.5g