Pesto Gnocchi with Goat Cheese and Cherry Tomatoes
This four ingredient Crispy Pesto Gnocchi with Goat Cheese and Cherry Tomatoes comes together in 15 minutes! The gnocchi are fried until crispy in olive oil, and the goat cheese melts into the pesto sauce creating a rich and creamy texture in this vegetarian recipe.
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time10 mins
Total Time15 mins
Servings: 4 servings
- 1 lb potato gnocchi whole wheat or regular is fine
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes halved
- 3/4 cup prepared pesto
- 2.5 oz. goat cheese plus more for topping
Cook gnocchi by placing carefully into salted boiling water and removing with a slotted spoon when they float to the top.
Sauté cooked gnocchi in 2 tablespoons olive oil over medium high in a nonstick skillet until crispy (about 5 minutes).
Add pesto and tomatoes; cook for about two minutes until tomatoes soften a little bit.
Add the goat cheese and stir until it melts into the sauce.
Serve with more crumbled goat cheese on top.
- It's super easy to make your own basil pesto, if you're so inclined. You could also use cilantro pesto or arugula pesto.
- The provided nutrition information does not include any added sodium from seasoning to taste, any optional ingredients, and it does not take brands into account. Feel free to calculate it yourself using this calculator or by adding the recipe to Yummly.
Calories: 432kcal | Carbohydrates: 49g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 22g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 12mg | Sodium: 897mg | Potassium: 258mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 1699IU | Vitamin C: 27mg | Calcium: 135mg | Iron: 5mg