If you’re looking for the Holy Grail of summer desserts, look no further than this no-bake pineapple cheesecake whip. It’s fluffy, creamy, and decadent tasting. It only has FOUR ingredients. It takes 10 minutes to throw together. And best of all: it’s made with 100% real ingredients, fresh pineapple, and NO refined sugar!
All you need to make this recipe is a pineapple, heavy cream, cream cheese, and honey. THAT’S IT.
Zach and I celebrated our fourth anniversary on July 12. His parents are always sweet enough to get us a gift to celebrate each anniversary. In keeping with the traditional wedding anniversary gifts (fruit and flowers for year four), we got a pineapple as part of our gift. I knew I had to make something special with it, so this no-bake pineapple cheesecake whip was born.
I loveeeee the flavor of pineapple. But it can also be a bit too acidic to eat regularly for me. The creaminess of the other ingredients, plus the sweetness of the honey, helps temper the acidity of the fruit.
This recipe is prepped almost entirely in a food processor. It helps chop up the pineapple finely and release some of the sweet juice. It also whips the heavy cream in record time, perfectly mixing it with honey and cream cheese.
If you don’t have a food processor, you can chop the pineapple very finely and beat the cream/honey/cream cheese with a hand mixer.
For an extra touch, you can add graham cracker crumbles on top. Like Leslie Knope, I keep emergency s’mores rations on hand at all times, so I had graham crackers ready to go.
I served this in tiny mason jars, cold, right out of the fridge (which is why it’s perfect for summer). For a party, you can easily assemble these in jars ahead of time and take them out of the fridge when you are ready to serve.
Here’s the recipe for no-bake pineapple cheesecake whip!
No-Bake Pineapple Cheesecake Whip (Four Ingredients and Refined Sugar Free!)
- 2 cups fresh pineapple roughly chopped (about 1/2 large pineapple)
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/4-1/2 cup honey depending on how sweet you want it
- 8 oz. cream cheese softened
- graham cracker crumbs and extra pineapple for garnish (optional)
- In a food processor, pulse pineapple to chop finely. Remove and place in large bowl.
- Add cream and honey to food processor. Press on until the cream is whipped, about 30 seconds - 1 minute.
- Add the cream cheese to the whipped cream, turn on until fully mixed in.
- Stir the whipped cream/cream cheese mixture into the pineapple.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least two hours, preferably overnight.
- Serve cold garnished with graham cracker crumbs and fresh pineapple, if desired.